Sonoma County radio hosts prove to be heroes who are anything but silent

Sonoma County radio hosts prove to be heroes who are anything but silent

I know I’m a youth correspondent, but when I saw that October’s prompt was “Community...

For Filipinos in Sonoma County, new Rohnert Park market offers taste of home

When Armie Rivera opened the doors of Kabayan Filipino Market in Rohnert Park at the...

Santa Rosa woman’s longtime home eatery shut down by health department

Right now is the pinnacle of the harvest and Salome Arenas’ garden at her Moorland...

Sonoma County nonprofit finds success renting shared homes to chronically homeless

They weren’t exactly perfectly minted roommates when they all moved into the house called Birch...

Sonoma County kicks off first weekend of Hispanic Heritage Month with free events

Hispanic Heritage month, which officially starts Friday, is a monthlong celebration of Hispanic and Latino...

Santa Rosa cornhole competition raises money for anti-bullying campaign

Nearly 150 people lined a Santa Rosa street Sept. 9 for a friendly cornhole tournament...

Infrastructure, youth services top issues as Santa Rosa seeks to engage residents in new ways

Residents at a town hall gathering Thursday in Roseland pointed to infrastructure needs, road safety...

Local officials call for union support at Santa Rosa Labor Day breakfast

Close to 200 people, including several local elected officials, spent Labor Day morning enjoying a...

Firefighter who pulled driver from ocean says more surf rescue swimmers needed on Sonoma Coast

The woman in the water was barely conscious when Sonoma County Fire District Capt. Heath...

VOICES Youth Center to give out 100 free backpacks at back-to-school BBQ in Santa Rosa

A team of “education rockstars will be on hand to provide information and hand out...

Guy Fieri’s Maui fundraiser to bring 30 celebrity chefs to Sonoma County

When celebrity chef Guy Fieri puts out a call for culinary help, chefs from around...

Overall rate of homelessness in Sonoma County drops, but worrying trends persist

On the surface, the latest accounting of homelessness in Sonoma County produced good news: The...

See Your Business Here!

Would you like to add your business to our site? It’s FREE! Please click the button now.