Santa Rosa, CA – January 12, 2021 – The Sonoma County Department of Health Services is partnering with Santa Rosa-based Leap Solutions Group to launch a COVID-19 Vaccination Stakeholder Outreach campaign beginning this week to promote awareness and engagement about vaccination distribution within Sonoma County.
Leap Solutions Group will partner with the County in convening a series of virtual meetings and other engagement opportunities with local stakeholder groups. Leaders from county-wide sectors, companies, organizations, associations, and representative groups will be convened to inform and provide community engagement surrounding the implementation of the county-wide vaccination program. Specifically, Team Leap will:
- Support stakeholder engagement to ensure an equitable roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Provide information and on-going engagement opportunities
- Engage with community leaders and stakeholders to ensure outreach extends to the whole county
- Establish an Outreach Committee composed of stakeholders who represent the county’s diversity, regions and business and nonprofit sectors
- The Outreach Committee will support the implementation of the county-wide outreach and engagement strategies
Continue Reading on Patch