Firefighters Save Kitten From Fire Caused By Lit Candle: SRFD

in People

SANTA ROSA, CA — A candle lit next to a bed is believed to be the cause of a fire Monday that displaced residents of a fourplex in Santa Rosa.

Fifteen fire personnel responded to the blaze at 4:22 p.m. Monday at a single-story residential structure divided into four units at 1800 Meda Ave., Santa Rosa Fire Department Battalion Chief Jason Jenkins said.

A moderate amount of smoke was coming from a middle unit when the first crew of firefighters arrived in under five minutes, Jenkins said.

Continue Reading on Patch

Tags:

Latest from People

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — As the weekend wraps up, we’ve rounded up
Go to Top